حلم جريح بين مخالب ليل أليل أترنح على حافة نصل حلم جريح يصارع أطياف الملل ينازع ألمي أحاصر رائحة الشوق بين مخالب ليل أليل ألعق الندم أكبل صهيل وجع يداعب أنفاسي أفيق كآبة الصمت بين مخالب ليل أليل أميض اللثام عن جفون أمنيات تشكو الضجر تشطر فؤادي اصفع خدود العناد //علي عمر //سورية بقلمي A dream left bleeding Text by : Ali Omar Translated by: Riyadh In the claws of an impenetrable night I sway on the edge of a blade, A wounded dream, Struggling against the phantoms of boredom, grappling with my pain. I encircle the fragrance of longing, In the claws of an impenetrable night I taste regret, I tie up the neighing of anguish, It teases my breath, I rouse the gloom of silence In the claws of an impenetrable night, I lay bare the veil from the eyes of wishes, Complaining of weariness, cleaving my heart in...
تعليقات
إرسال تعليق